The Sands Torquay is proud to deliver the innovative GOswim program to students, families and the community in Torquay area.
Powered by Swimming Australia, GOswim focuses on contemporary, experiential, activity based learning as a fun and engaging way for kids and adults to learn to swim and be safe around water. GOswim swimming lessons empower students to think, discuss and decide whilst having fun in and around water.
The GOswim Program
GOswim makes learning to swim easy both in and out of the pool.
- Catering To All Skill Levels - the multiple levels ensure that every swimming ability can take part in GOswim, whether you take to swimming like a fish to water or have more trepidation.
- Suitable For All Ages - GOswim lessons are designed for little ones from 6 months all the way up to adults.
- Access & Inclusion - GOswim lessons can be adapted to suit any ability, whether you need one on one lessons or extra support.
- Easy Ongoing Memberships - No need to enrol each term, enrol once and secure your lesson day and time for the year or season.
- Highly Qualified Teachers - All of our teachers have been trained and qualified by leading industry bodies.
To learn more about the GOswim levels and program skills at each level, view our progression chart by clicking the button below.
GOswim MembershipsWhether you decide to join us for one or more lessons per week, we are here to support you and your development of water safety.
- Weekly Lessons - Enjoy weekly swimming lessons for 48 weeks all year round.
- Easy and Affordable Payments - With fortnightly payments, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system.
- Ongoing Enrolment - Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering you a preferred lesson time.
- Integrated App - Communicate and stay in touch with you or your child’s progression, learning activities and outcomes via our Membership App.
Lessons start from $21 per week
Babies & Toddlers
Swimming lessons can start for babies 6 months + to become comfortable and confident in and around the water.
GOswim swimming lessons are a fun and engaging way for kids to learn to swim and be safe around water.
It is never too late to learn to swim. The GOswim adult swimming lessons offer water safety and stroke development tailored to each student's needs.